Inquire at Park Office
**The pool can be reserved for private parties. If the pool is not reserved on Sat & Sunday evening it will be open.
- Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Obey lifeguard instructions.
- No running, pushing, swearing or horseplay.
- All swimmers must have proper swimsuits. Women must have a lined swimsuit. Men must have lined swim trunks. All infants must have a plastic disposable diaper.
- Only White Tee-Shirts are permitted to be worn in the water.
- Children 9 & under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children 6 & under must have an adult in the water within arms reach at all times.
- All children under 18 must have a parent sign a new emergency release form to enter the pool.
- Pool Parties are not allowed during regular hours.
- Inappropriate use of cell phones or cameras will result in dismissal from pool.
*Strict rules regarding flotation devices are in place at the pool for the safety of small children.
*A complete list of pool rules will be given out with release forms.
EVERYONE MUST HAVE A SIGNED RELEASE FORM ON FILE IN ORDER TO SWIM!
2pm – 9pm
1519 E. Kenedy Ave.
Kingsville, TX 78363
sign up at nixle.com to get cell phone updates on the pool