- Attention: David Mason
- Mailing: P.O. Box 1458 Kingsville, TX 78364
- Physical: 200 E. Kleberg Kingsville, TX 78363
- Business: (361)595-8025
- Fax: (361)595-8035
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Kingsville’s Purchasing Department has been established as the city’s central buying agency. The purchasing director heads our department, who in turn is under the direct supervision of the City Manager. This office’s primary duties fall under the following criteria:
- Furnishing supplies, services and the necessary equipment for all departments requesting such materials at the most affordable prices
- To supply such materials to the aforementioned departments by implementing standards and bidding according to specifications
- Manage the city’s office supply inventory
Through contracts negotiated and established with the various departments of our city, this office provides the necessary goods and services that allow each to function properly and efficiently for the best benefit of the city. Our department strives to be the leader in the field of public procurement by delivering the highest value and efficiency with each transaction and by maintaining a strong stance in strategic sourcing, while keeping within the borders of our City’s policy.
The City of Kingsville’s Purchasing Department seeks and professionally practices open and fair competition while maintaining the highest level of goodwill with the venders we conduct our business with, all the while preserving the public trust.