[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]BACK FLOW REPORT
The TCEQ monitors and requests all Backflow Reports. Reports must be updated every 3 years.

All Sprinkler Systems must be registered with the City of Kingsville. No application process.

The following applications are handled by other departments. For more information, please contact the numbers listed on the applications.

To schedule an inspection please contact:
Manuel Buentello,
Building Inspector
(361) 595-8020 or mbuentello@cityofkingsville.com

Plumbing Inspections:

  •     Must give 24 hours notice.
  •     Only the Plumbing Contractor can call in for an inspection (if applicable).
  •     If leaving a message on the voicemail, please leave the following information:
    • Permit Number
    • Job Address
    • Plumbing Contractor (if applicable)
    • Type of Inspection
    • Owner’s Name
    • Contact Number

Inspections are required for:

  • Rough In
  • Top Out
  • Gas Inspections
  • Sprinkler Installations
  • Finals


Leave a Reply

Close Search Window