- Attention: Darrell Mills
- Mailing: P.O. Box 1458, Kingsville, TX 78364
- Physical: 348 East C.R. 2130, Kingsville, TX 78363
- Business: (361)595-0092
- Fax: (361)595-1763
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Landfill Division provides a safe and efficient way to dispose of the refuse from the city and surrounding rural areas. Landfill Division collaborates with Recycling Center and Sanitation Division to collect City’s solid waste, brush, and recycling.
No unauthorized/ hazardous waste accepted
1. Residential customers bringing waste from their own residence within Kingsville city limits: may dispose up to 300 lbs of debris or trash free each day Monday thru Friday and may dispose up to 1,000 lbs of debris or trash free two times per month. Must let scale attendant know at the time of weigh-in.
2. Residential customers bringing waste from their own residence within Kingsville city limits: $6.25 up to 500 lbs per trip and $6.25 for each additional 500 lbs or fraction thereof.
3. Residential customers from outside city limits but within Kleberg County bringing waste from their own residence:
Minimum fee of $30.00 per trip up to (1) ton, and $7.50 for each additional 500 lbs or fraction thereof.
4. Residential customers bringing waste from outside Kleberg County limits from their own residence and all private waste haulers/contractors:
Minimum fee of $35.00 per trip up to (1) ton, and $17.50 for each additional 1,000 lbs or fraction thereof.
5. All others:
Minimum fee of $30.00 per trip up to (1) ton, and $15.00 for each additional 1,000 lbs or fraction thereof.
6. City of Kingsville residents can bring clean brush free of charge.
The Landfill attendant is required to verify residency. Customers must show government issued ID and a current utility bill with matching address.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Last drop off at 3:30 p.m.)
Saturday – 8: 00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Last drop off at 11:30 a.m.)
Sunday – Closed
*Landfill may close due to weather conditions. Please call 361-595-0092 before hand*
Note: STATE LAW – All loads must be tied down and covered.